Sunday, December 12, 2010

An INKredible Challenge

AmberINK's current challenge is to wrap it "your way" using their stamps or iPapers. I chose to use two images from their pretty set "Tis the Season" to make a Christmas gift bag.


I paper-pieced the green of the tree with green card stock, then coloured in the trunk and the presents with Sharpies. (The frugal crafter's Copics. ) The bows are coloured with a silver gel pen. The tree garland is silver glass glitter, and of course the tree needed a star on top! I shadowed the snow a bit with Brilliance Pearlescent Sky Blue ink.

Supplies: white gift bag, white & green cs, SU siver glass glitter, Copics, silver gel pen, Sandylion star sticker, Brilliance Pearlescent Sky Blue ink, Twinery peapod baker's twine Pin It Now!

7 comments:

Angela said...

Nice! Love the nice clean bag/tag duo. That glitter makes it all extra-festive, too!
Way to play the challenge!

Emily Leiphart said...

What a fabulous gift bag and tag, Lindsey! I LOVE the glitter on the tree. I thought it was tinsel ribbon!!

Gorse Auto Detailing said...

Very creative use of the images!! Putting the gifts under the tree is a very original idea. I've seen lots of people use the Amber-girl hanging the ornament, but you're the first to use the gifts, and I think it's an awesome idea! And to use the same image on the tag... perfect!

Karin said...

What a sweet bag! I love the traditional red and green for the holidays and your coloring looks great. Even though I have invested in a handful of Copics, I STILL use my Bic Mark-Its for coloring. That just means we have more $$$ left to buy stamps! Have a great day:)

Pam said...

So, So pretty! We just double dipped and put you up on the AmberInklings blog - hope it's okay! We like it so much.

Meg said...

Cuteness! I love the CAS look on the bag, and of course the coordinating tag is the perfect touch!

Julia Dunnit said...

This is so clean and lovely!