Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Oops...

... I thought I was all done with Easter posts. I wasn't expecting these two beautiful cards in the mail!


What a totally cute bunny, and don't you love that scalloped patterned paper element? Emily blogged all about this and her coordinating cards here.


And look at this gorgeous card from Angela, with the fabulous patterned paper! I had to show off the envelope, too -- see that seal on the back? Angela made it with washi tape!
(No, I didn't really just receive them. I really did just get around to posting them.) Pin It Now!

7 comments:

Jocelyn Olson said...

Yeah, how sweet! Your comment about the delayed posting made me laugh! :)

Angela said...

At this point, i think I'll need to devote a whole week to posting RAKs, so you've definitely got me beat on getting gifts posted! Thanks for the lovely photo :)

Karin said...

Hi Lindsay, I'm laughing right now... When I first saw the number 1 card on your blog, before I read anything, I thought, "Wow, that looks JUST like an EMILY card!" lol! What sweet fabulous friends with awesome talent!

Emily Leiphart said...

Aw, thanks for showing my card here! I had to laugh at what Karin said. ;)

Janna Werner said...

Hehe, recognized Emily´s card asap :) Gorgeous card that you received, Lindsey! Hugs Janna

marilynprestonn said...

Sweet little Ester cards there Lindsey. Isn't it fun to get such beautiful cards in the mail!!! WOW Thank you for showing them off to us. Enjoy! :)Peggy

Pam said...

Okay...so this reminds me of a quote from the Big Chill when Jeff Goldblum asks if he is the first one to breakfast? These are so great Lindsey, and I am so late to the party. I so love seeing ppl I know in these here parts :0. Somehow it makes me feel so happy.