Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Furry Christmas

Here I am with another card for the (ending tonight) Simon Says Stamp challenge to make your own background! 


I bought this cute Simon Says Stamp set last year too late to use on any of my Christmas cards, so it's about time it saw ink. After I stamped and embossed the trio, I watercoloured them with distress inks. Iridescent medium provides the shimmer on the snow and the hat. The background sparkle is Perfect Pearls over the dry embossing. 
I'll be back soon with one last DIY background card! 

Supplies: white, blue & Stampin' Up real red cardstock, Simon Says Stamp Furry Christmas stamps, Versafine onyx black ink, clear embossing powder, distress markers, Winsor & Newton iridescent medium, Cuttlebug snowflake embossing folder, confetti white Perfect Pearls, pop-dot tape

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Jessi Fogan said...

I LOVE THIS STAMP! Your colouring is awesome - love the shading on that scarf! And the sparkly background is perfect :)

Melissa Bove said...

Adorable card! You did a wonderful job with that sweet SSS Stamp!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa