Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Me, Prickly?

I'm playing along for the first time with the challenge Inspired by All the Little Things.  Here is the current inspiration photo: 


For this challenge, Tracey is hosting, and featuring guest designer Stephanie. Now it just so happens I was at a crafting get-together recently, where I used Steph's stamps and dies with Tracey's watercolour markers to make all of these: 


What better time to start putting them to use? My finished card: 


I chose the cactus that picked up some of the colours in the inspiration photo and made a clean and simple card. Of course, with that sentiment, I have no idea when I'll ever use it. ;) 

Supplies: white, Stampin' Up naturals ivory & DCWV All Chalked Up cardstock, Strathmore mixed media paper, My Favorite Things (MFT) Sweet Succulents stamps & dies, MFT black licorice ink, Zig clean colour real brush pens, MFT Blueprints 24 & Wonky Windows dies, pop-dot tape

Pin It Now!

6 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Hee, hee - I love this! Can't believe there's a DT Call over at the Sisterhood. I would give some unwanted body part or vestigial organ to join that team but have just joined up elsewhere. At least I can still join in with the challenges whenever I can! Jo x

Melody said...

Love your sweet clean and simple card!

Becca Cruger said...

Soooo cute! That framed out cactus is the star of the show.

Tracey McNeely said...

Lindsey I am so happy to see you playing with us over at Inspried by and even happier to see your pretty succulents that you coloured when we got together! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Inspired by All the Little Things!

Barbara Godden said...

Super cute cactus fab. CAS card love the sentiment, probably I could use occasionally lol.

Heather said...

Well how cute is this card. Love the wonky die. How fun to use something from your stash.