Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Time to Man Up

Happy June! A new month makes it easier to face a Wednesday... doesn't it?
Being the first of the month, Naughty or Nice Challenges is pleased to introduce its latest challenge: MAN UP


As you've likely guessed, we want you to go to the more masculine end of the crafting spectrum, with a card or other project suitable for the guy in your life, or perhaps just some random guy. ;) Although we don't camp, I made this with the man in my life in mind: 


What I like best about it? The tent is on an ACTION WOBBLE! If this tent's rockin', don't bother knockin'!!! Come to think of it, knocking on canvas is kind of useless anyway... where was I? I used my friend Tracey's Warm and Fuzzy Friends stamp set from MFT for the tent, campfire and sentiment. I coloured the campfire while at her house, too, using her Zig markers and Steph's clear sparkle pen to make the fire really glow. Back at home, I coloured the tent, cut and sponged the tag, die cut the sentiment and found the perfect (to me, at least) patterned paper for the background. 
And now, for my first ever Boomerang video, highlighting some campground action!



Be sure to check out the range of nice to naughty creations over on the main blog! Granted, they lean more to naughty than nice. ;) You have until June 25th to join us! 

Supplies: white cardstock, Pebbles Lakeside paper pad, MFT Warm & Fuzzy Friends stamps & dies, ground espresso & antique linen distress inks, Technique Tuesday This Tag die, MFT blueprints 24 dies, Zig clean colour markers, Spectrum Noir clear sparkle pen, Prismacolor pencils, pop-dot tape, homemade action wobble

Pin It Now!

6 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Excellent - I love that this card wobbles! Great make teamie, Jo x

Jen W. said...

Bwahaha! This is brilliant!! The action wobble is the perfect cheeky touch!

Oh You Made Me Ink said...

Hahahaha! Love the card! The action wobble cracks me up! Great job!! Cyndi

Chris Dring said...

OMG! An action wobble tent! This card is absolutely BRILLIANT!!!!

Anonymous said...

Classic Lindsey Sass!
I love it; it's so cute and clever.

Lynne in NI said...

Heeeee I love that your tent wobbles, were you asked to go camping after you delivered this? ;)