Sunday, July 17, 2016

Bird Crazy Party

I'll be helping to celebrate a nephew's birthday today, so of course I needed a card. I decided it had been too long since my Bird Crazy stamps had seen ink, and went from there: 



My bird and balloons are coloured with Zig markers, and the balloons coated with iridescent medium and Glossy Accents. I'm not sure I've ever used so many colours on a card without one of them being red. :P There are a couple of little red triangles on the fun background paper, though. Phew. 
I'm going to submit this to the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge, Flora and Fauna; as well as the Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with Dies challenge and the current Seize the Birthday Bold and Bright linkup. 
Enjoy what's left of your weekend! 


Supplies: white cardstock, Strathmore watercolour paper, Glitz Finnley patterned paper, Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous Bird Crazy & Crazy Things stamps & dies, Amuse Birthday Greetings stamps, My Favorite Things black licorice, Versamark & Altenew deep iris inks, Zing clear embossing powder, Zig clean colour markers, Winsor & Newton iridescent medium, icicle Stickles, Glossy Accents, Hemptique purple twine, pop-dot tape


Pin It Now!

7 comments:

Meihsia Liu said...

Love your beautiful card! The image is so cute. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

Colleen said...

Those crazy birds just put a smile on my face every time I see them!! And your holding the balloons is so cute!! Thank you for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

Tracey McNeely said...

You always create the most adorable cards with the crazies--birds, cats and soon I image dogs! So cute!

laurie said...

I love your image..so cute! What a fun card. Thanks for sharing your project at Happy Little Stampers!

Glenda J said...

Love, love, love this! The balloons are awesome and you did a great job colouring. Still don't have these stamps.... so, so tempting.
Thanks so much for playing along with Seize the Birthday my friend.

Julie B said...

Those crazy birds get to all the best parties!
TFS at HLS. :)

Rahmat said...

I love this crazy bird card with the balloons, such fun! thanks for joining us at HLS.