Thursday, September 15, 2016

Glasses of Wine

Middle of the month, so it's a good time for a reminder of the September Naughty or Nice Challenge: Food and Drink



Silly me, I skipped the food part and went right to the drinks again. 



Also silly me, I stamped all those glass colours instead of just using coloured cardstock. :D It was the first time I'd used the wine glass stamps with their matching dies, so hadn't realized they didn't leave a white border as many dies do. That's my excuse, at least. The wine bottle and sentiment are stamped right on the main panel, and the sentiment clear-embossed.
You have ten days left to join the fun! 
Supplies:  white cardstock, Echo Park For the Boys patterned paper, Papertrey Ink Cheers stamps & dies, Brilliance pearlescent thyme & galaxy gold, Stampin Up real red, Memento morocco, dandelion, pear tart, paris dusk, grape jelly & Versafine onyx black inks, Zing clear embossing powder, fun foam

Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Lynne in NI said...

Great card Lindsey, love the wine theme :)

Barbara Godden said...

Fabulous card, awesome colour coverage on those stamps, I like the ones that leave no border.

Jen W. said...

Love that sentiment and rainbow wine glasses are so much more fun than plain ones!