Saturday, October 22, 2016

Pin-Sights for Halloween

There's a new Pin-Sights challenge at Ellen Hutson! This month's inspiration board is full of autumnal colours. 



Of course, I totally ignored all those fall colours and went straight to the the upper right corner. Those little ghosts, especially their expressions, reminded me immediately of the one in the set Got Candy


I stamped six of the little guys, three in a row that I then die cut with a stitched rectangular panel, and three more to due cut separately. These I popped up not _quite_ right on top of the others, to give a sense of motion. That little flair button? Made by my awesome design teammate at Naughty or Nice Challenges, Danielle. And gives a token nod to the colours in the majority of the inspiration board. ;) 

Supplies: white, black & grey cardstock, Essentials by Ellen Got Candy? stamps and dies, Versafine onyx black ink, Sizzix/Tim Holtz cobwebs embossing folder, MFT stitched rectangle die, flair button (by Danielle Lounds), pop-dot tape


Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Chris Dring said...

Halloween perfection. That is all. :)

Dotty Jo said...

Love it! So cute and funny, Jo x

Tracey McNeely said...

I love your adorable ghosts Lindsey! Super cute--I mean spook!