Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Tag, Day 23



It's me again, back with yet another tag for the 25 Days of Christmas Tags event! Just for fun, I asked my husb to pick which tag I should interpret today. That was possibly too much pressure, as he gave me a shortlist of three. From those, I went with Tracey's cute moose tag, and came up with this: 


Of course I had to go with a sweatered reindeer, and one of the trees that comes with him is very much like the one Tracey has on her tag. I felt like sponging a background sky, so I did. To echo the die cut topper, I dry-embossed some red cardstock and cut it to fit. A couple of gold jingle bells and gold and white twine finish this off. 

Supplies: white & red cardstock, Hero Arts Christmas Reindeer stamps, Colorbox espresso & tumbled glass distress inks, Ranger clear embossing powder, Zig clean colour real brush markers, Darice diagonal stripe embossing folder, May Arts gold & white twine, $ store jingle bells, pop-dot tape 

Pin It Now!

No comments: