Sunday, November 27, 2016

Tag, Day 26... on the 27th


Just for fun (!), there is a 26th day of the 25 Days of Christmas Tags! I took yesterday off, to celebrate a family birthday, but I made sure I made a tag today. I was inspired by the cool reindeer on Tenia Nelson's and Tracey's tags, as well as the beautiful sponged background on Tracey's tag. (I was inspired enough by the reindeer to pop over to the Stamplorations site to get my own! Sold out already, sigh.)  Here's mine: 


I started with an assortment of Hero Arts snowflakes from three different sets, clear embossed onto my tag. From there I sponged the background with blue and mauve distress inks. Of course I had to splatter some sparkly mist on it, too. I tried my funkiest reindeer stamp, but it was too small for the tag. So instead, I embossed this one in silver, fussy-cut it and popped it up on the tag. Silver ribbon and iridescent white cord was all this needed to finish it off! 

Supplies: white cardstock, Unity/Samantha Walker Greetings of Christmas & various Hero Arts stamps, Versamark & stormy sky & shaded lilac distress inks, Ranger clear & Wow white embossing powders, homemade white confetti Perfect Pearls mist, Papertrey Ink tag sale #2 die, May Arts silver ribbon & iridescent twine, pop-dot tape

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Super cute tag. All your tags for the challenge have been awesome. Sad I couldn't even get one done. too many other commitments. but ahead on the DT cards.

Jen W. said...

Yay to the gorgeous card and boo to the sold out reindeer!