Thursday, December 1, 2016

Tag You're It! Reminder



Yes, it's another tag! The current challenge at Tag You're It continues, and I'm back with a reminder inspiration tag: 



I was less literal in my CASEing of Loll's tag this time around. I kept the same colours and tree theme again, but chose to use just blues for the background and had the tree and ribbon pick up the bright green. I clear-embossed the snowflake background before sponging the tag. This little tree already had matching snowflakes as part of the stamp! 
The theme at the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge is O Christmas Tree, so I am linking my little tag there. 
There is still almost a week left to play along, so I hope you'll be inspired! 

Supplies: white cardstock, Hero Arts Christmas Reindeer & Local King Rubber Stamp Snowflake Background stamps, Versamark, Colorbox Citrine, tumbled glass & salty ocean distress inks, Ranger clear embossing powder, May Arts green & Offray white ribbon

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Emma Williams said...

What a pretty tag and I adore the background, it works so well with the tree! Thank you so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... :)

Loll said...

So pretty Lindsey!! Love that ombre blue background and your sweet tree.